Now-a-days, to build a Website or a Blog is not a huge mess because many online resources are available to create amazing eye-catching websites/Blogs from the scratch without any coding knowledge. Well, after developing any Website/Blog, it need to be hosted on a server to get it live on the World Wide Web (WWW). So, to deploy your site online, you need buy hosting from the service provider. However, one can find a number of companies out there which provides hosting service at its best! The really question is how does Bluehost Shared hosting compare to Bluehost VPS hosting?
Indeed, we can’t purchase hosting from any service provider blindly. Of course, we have to check many things like reliability, resources, pricing, support, etc., and then only we can make a proper decision. Now, the challenging question is: Which company’s hosting one should go with and of which type? So, to flush your problem, here we have a came-up with only one company which has made a remarkable place in providing best hosting service around the world, i.e. Bluehost. Probably, might of you have heard the name of this company; if not, then today we will introduce you!
Bluehost Shared hosting
Mainly, there are three types of Web Hosting provided by most of the companies such as “Shared hosting”, “VPS hosting” and “Dedicated hosting”. Whereas, Bluehost offers ‘Shared Hosting’ and ‘VPS Hosting’. Of course, there is a vast difference in both the hosting as well as each of them has its own ‘Pros and Cons’. Going much deeper, in this article, we will make you aware about all the things. Let’s start then!
What is Shared Hosting?
As the name suggests, it’s the shared type of Hosting in which more than one websites are hosted on a single server. All the resources like bandwidth, space, email accounts, etc., are being shared simultaneously within all the web sites hosted on the server.
What is VPS Hosting?
VPS Hosting (Virtual Private Server Hosting) is a service that provides a separate virtual server to the user. It means, the user has the full control over its server and can able to share CPU usage, RAM, bandwidth, space, etc. In fact, VPS Hosting is same as Dedicated hosting.
Indeed, one can be in a dilemma while choosing “Shared Hosting” and “VPS Hosting”. So, to give a better idea about both the hosting, let’s see the ‘Pros and Cons’ of each!
Pros of Blusehost Shared Hosting:
- Available at an affordable rate.
- 24 x 7 Customer Support: Got any technical errors or any other problems, then just shoot your queries to the online customer support.
- Don’t need to worry about managing the server because servers are handled by Bluehost experts.
- Easy to manage all the Websites using cPanel.
- Unlimited space and email accounts – Different database and multiple email accounts can be created for each Websites.
Cons of Bluehost Shared Hosting:
- No security, which leads to hacker attack or any type of malicious activity on the server and there are chances of loosing data.
- Extra third-party software and utilities can’t be run on the server in Shared Hosting.
- Sometimes, the server may stop responding due to overload or high usage of resources.
Pros of Bluehost VPS Hosting:
- High security because the server is not shared with other users.
- Third-party applications can be easily deployed and customize on the server.
- Efficient use of all the resources.
- Dynamic resources are available. So, now, no need to worry about running out of resources.
- Enhanced cPanel to keep an eye on the server, and comes with special tools for VPS management and WHM control.
- Based on the latest Cloud Technology, which avails latest features and extreme performance.
- Blazing server speed.
- Less expensive than the dedicated server having almost similar features.
Cons of Bluehost VPS Hosting:
- Compare to Bluehost Shared hosting, Bluehost VPS Hosting is quite expensive.
- The user must possess technical skills to handle the unmanaged server.
Here, I conclude Pros and Cons of Bluehost Shared Hosting vs Bluehost VPS Hosting. Definitely, it will really helpful in buying the right Bluehost hosting for your work. Nevertheless, if you need any help, then you can surely ask us using the below comments section.