Here we have the 3 Bluehost plans compared for your reference. When it comes to web hosting services, there is no doubt how powerfully Bluehost has established its name in the market. With the good quality services that they provide, they are now one of the most popular in the industry. As Bluehost grows with time, it does not forget to pose variety of offers for their services that fits the client’s needs.
With all these plans laid out for you, it gets confusing over what plan suits you, doesn’t it? Considering this, we made this article to guide you on what plan really does fit your taste and needs for a shared hosting plan.
Among the three (3) offered plans by Bluehost, Bluehost Basic package is the smallest and as well as the cheapest shared hosting that you can buy.
- Offers 3 years package for only $3.29/month which is already rich in features which you can check in this link. In this package, you will be able to host only one website.
- Basically offers 50Gb bandwidth/month. You will be able to run your website in this package on shared hosting and is even more than enough.
- Does not have Cloudflare CDN which is being offered by Bluehost. But you can always try another alternative by directly signing up for CloudFlare and be able to integrate free CDN. Which is good for it helps greatly in reducing the bandwidth of your hosting account.
- Part of this plan is the built in cPanel with enhanced interface. It makes it easier for you to navigate and go around your websites files, domains and a lot more.
- Only good for those who does not need to host multiple websites and have no plans in adding additional sites in the future. But if you do need to, then you need to check for the two other plans.
Not just considered as one of the most popular package in Bluehost, it also is the most favored plan. This plan is popular for a reason. It offers everything what Bluehost Basic plan offers and have rich features.
- Offers up to 10 website hosting and free CDN.
- Comes with $150 worth of marketing coupons, including Facebook Ads or AdWords Coupon that you can use to boost the number of viewers of your website.
- Has one free domain which definitely will make you save extra money.
- The usual price for this plan is at $9.99/month, but with this discount below, you will be able to get it at $2.95/month. Most users who have tried using this plan recommends this for it greatly saves you money for what it offers.
- Pro tip: Consider buying for minimum of 2 or even 3 years term for you can save a lot on your hosting bill that way.
Please note that the Bluehost coupon will only be valid on the very first bill. There will no discount on renewals.
If you are into business and are hosting your site on shared hosting, then this plan is for you. It comes with a lot of extra features, more than the other two plans.
- Recommended for those who need dedicated I.P. and as well as SSL certificate. Always remember that SSL is not the basis to the ranking factor of search engine. Also note that SSL certificate on your website (HTTPS) is needed most especially if you are running an E-commerce website.
- Aside from having free domain, you will also be able to get free who.is guard. This feature will hide your domain contact details to the world which greatly provides privacy.
Final Thoughts: Bluehost plans compared – Basic, Plus, or Prime?
To wrap it all up, choose among the 3 shared hosting plans you think will be most beneficial for you, not just in the present time but as well as in the future. The plans can actually be simplified as the following:
- If you will only be running one site for the entire project, then go for the Bluehost Basic plan;
- If one site is not enough, then pick the Bluehost Plus plan;
- You are in business and needs dedicated I.P. and as well as SSL Certificate? Then, Bluehost Prime is the best choice for you.
So now that we have laid out the details of the 3 shared hosting plans, have you finally come up on what plan is the right one for you? Feel free to comment your sentiments. We would like to hear from you.