As JustHost and GoDaddy both offer rich-highlighted webhosting administrations, we have made a correlation between them in light of technical and customer support, performance, reliability, features, and pricing, with the goal of helping bloggers and individual site proprietors pick the better one that can completely meet their hosting requirements. So, we’re going to go over GoDaddy vs JustHost and let’s see who wins!
Basically, GoDaddy has 3 shared webhosting plans named Ultimate, Deluxe, and Economy. Be that as it may, as affordability matters for individual webhosting, we have just contrasted JustHost Basic plan and GoDaddy Economy.
- GoDaddy began as domain registrar center in 1997, yet as the business extended, they started offering webhosting quite a while in the later years.
- The organization is the biggest domain registrar on the planet, however the legend has not go to the webhosting industry.
- Presently GoDaddy has more than 55 million domains under administration and runs a few offices. Nonetheless, just a little part of the domain proprietors likewise utilize the webhosting administration offered by this organization.
- JustHost has full dedication to webhosting since its foundation in 2008. Presently it is a reputed hosting supplier in the US, and one of the biggest suppliers in the UK.
- Other than these two nations, this web have likewise has central command in Australia with a specific end goal to ensure the most ideal customer service.
- The features of this current organization’s administrations are outstanding reliability and cheap price.
Performance and Reliability
Most equipped webhosting organizations utilize worldwide server farms to enhance performance.
We trust that both of the two webhosts are great, yet actually, GoDaddy uptime is not exceptionally palatable. In the previous 4 months, GoDaddy neglected to satisfy its dedication of 99.9% uptime in up to 3 months with the exception of January. Our uptime checking comes to show that the normal uptime of GoDaddy was 98.27%, while in April, the uptime was as low as 93.99% with a genuine downtime going on for 1 day 19 hours 10 minutes.
- JustHost has an uptime certification of 99.90%, which can go as down as 99.39%. Which is terrible. Their page loading speed is 1,170ms, which is below average, contrasted with other hosting suppliers.
- JustHost ensures 99.9% uptime for the hosting locales. To confer the guarantee, it prepares a ton of cutting edge equipment and programming on the planet class server farm in Chicago, Illinois, including elite quad processor servers, numerous 10 Gigabit Ethernet associations, UPS control backup generator, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- Likewise, it additionally gives 24×7 network monitoring systems to guarantee that clients won’t be bothered by the sudden downtimes or unexpected latency. With every one of the endeavors, JustHost keeps the hosting locales fast and reliable.
- JustHost is 114% speedier than GoDaddy. Clients can check the point by point data in the previous link. So a conclusion can be made that both webhosts can complete the 99.9% uptime ensure however JustHost is a quicker hosting supplier. You are more encouraged to decide on JustHost who can enable you to concentrate on the content quality without stressing out the page loading speed.
- Not the same as GoDaddy, JustHost has demonstrated its awesome stability in the long checking period. The normal uptime of JustHost in the previous 4 months was 99.92%, much superior to the ensured 99.9%. We have never stuck into any genuine downtimes with JustHost. JustHost webhosting administrations are totally reliable.
The page loading speed of the specimen WordPress site hosted with JustHost has been turned out to be substantially speedier than that with GoDaddy. On the normal, it takes 336ms to get a server reaction of the WordPress site, which is 114% speedier than GoDaddy.
Truth be told, both of GoDaddy and JustHost are accomplishing a great deal of hosting job to keep clients’ sites secure and safe.
- They utilize SSL secure server to help ensure every single online exchange. A common SSL endorsement is incorporated into each webhosting plan, and private SSL certificates are accessible for procurement.
- They give SSH to secure clients’ remote connections with their servers and ensure every remote charge are executed safely.
- They offer a few other security apps, for example, leech protection, hotlinking protection, password protected directories, and so on.
Furthermore, if your sites are worked with open source CMSs, do not forget to keep the plugins, themes, and core files refreshed and updated for security.
- GoDaddy is secure, however not among the most secure webhosts. There is no enormous attack revealed in the current years. In any case, server hack and domain hijacking are established once in a while. For instance, in July 2015, some WordPress clients on GoDaddy servers got their destinations hacked, which brought about detachment.
- GoDaddy offers SSL certificates and SiteLock, yet they are accessible just for specific sorts of hosting bundles. Site backup is a paid alternative.
- JustHost has been very secure, with no genuine attacks announced. This should credit much to the propelled firewalls and the specialists’ consistent optimization and monitoring.
- JustHost provides the standard network monitoring 24/7. In the event that you decide on JustHost’s Pro arrangement, you get dedicated IP address and free SSL authentications.
Winner: DRAW. This is a tie in light of the fact that neither of the two organizations offers available data in regards to their security highlights for every individual hosting package.
Technical and Customer Support
GoDaddy and JustHost both give brilliant help – 24×7 US-based email and phone support. What’s more, they likewise incorporate the online support center where clients can discover valuable data as FAQs, knowledgebase, video tutorials, and speak with others on the client discussions forums.
- GoDaddy offers 24×7 technical and customer support through phone call and email with a long holding up time that is required to be 9 minutes.
- The support group are professional and knowledgeable however we do not think GoDaddy clients can get fast answers from them.
- Another mistake with GoDaddy ought to be that the organization does not work with live chat, so clients outside the US requesting support through telephone will have to pay high ISD rates.
- JustHost likewise gives the most mainstream live chat support, however GoDaddy does not.
- With respect to JustHost, the organization enables clients to contact the support staff at whenever by means of advantageous email, phone, as well as live chat.
- In addition, clients can look for arrangements via seeking answers in the knowledgebase, following video tutorials or speaking with different clients and JustHost experts in the forums. Regardless of which way they pick, clients dependably have their issues to settle rapidly.
JustHost and GoDaddy both give moneyback guarantee to secure the administrations, yet contrasted with GoDaddy’s 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, the ANYTIME Money Back Guarantee of JustHost is more dependable.
For the decent help, JustHost gains a decent notoriety in the group. As we gathered 305 JustHost client audits from the confirmed clients, high to 305 clients prescribe its administrations. In detail, 99.0% clients are happy with the performance and reliability; 99.3% clients are happy with the control panel and features, and even 305 clients are happy with the client administrations and specialized help.
The two organizations offer bundles for dedicated and shared server hosting including expanding versatility. Discounts are provided for new administration with consistent costs connected upon recharging. Each requires full installment of administrations in advance. JustHost offers a length of administration from 1-3 years, while GoDaddy offers just yearly terms. It ought to be noticed that a one month term at JustHost has extra expenses related with it.
- Essentially, with 3 level designs, GoDaddy constrains the highlights of each arrangement, and clients need to pay more cash for a higher arrangement once they require more highlights. The Economy design permits 1 site on 1 account and gives 10 databases, 100 GB disk space, and 100 e-mail address.
- GoDaddy makes a custom control board for their clients. On the official site, GoDaddy guarantees that their control board is adaptable and simple to utilize. You can’t have an attempt on the custom control board before your purchase. On the premise of the confirmed client audits, be that as it may, the custom control board is baffling for the individuals who have been usual to cPanel.
- GoDaddy offers three shared server offers: Ultimate, deluxe, and Economy. GoDaddy offers a 2X power and memory improvement choice with their Ultimate bundle. Four committed server hosting bundles and four VPS bundles are additionally accessible. The VPS and dedicated bundles have a similar equipment stage, four CPU centers at 3.1 GHz, with the distinctions in the bundles because of capacity and memory. All bundles are accessible for both Windows and Linux platforms. GoDaddy wins, it is juicier, and its pricing is lower than JustHost’s.
- They give full functionality and features to meet the distinctive necessities of clients. Be that as it may, you ought to pick a webhosting arrangement as indicated by your requirements.
- JustHost’s control panel is not the same as that of GoDaddy. cPanel, the most mainstream control board, is easier to use for both experienced users and beginners. The notoriety has been worked with many automation tools, great features, intuitive interface, and that’s just the beginning. cPanel ought to be the principal decision for Linux clients.
- JustHost four web hosting offers for shared servers: Basic, Plus, Prime, and Pro. The Pro bundle has 80% less accounts for each server. They just specify Linux servers on their site. They likewise offer three dedicated server hosting bundles and four virtual private server (VPS) bundles. The dedicated server and VPS bundles are separated by scaled hardware platforms that range from double to quad center CPUs that range from 2.2 to 3.3 GHz.
Other Major Factors
Both GoDaddy and JustHost offer site building programming with hosting buys. They additionally offer other programming for free, for example, Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress.
- GoDaddy offers Microsoft Office 365 and GoCentral Website Builder for month to month charges. Clients can likewise distribute sites utilizing their own particular software. Both offer proficient site building administrations for contract.
- GoDaddy site was more intuitive and simpler to explore. GoDaddy wins in this classification for its highlights that are more luring than the highlights that JustHost offers.
- Offers Weebly site building programming for nothing.
- JustHost makes it simple to see each conceivable feature they offer, yet that can be overpowering for a first-time client. The company’s information base fundamentally offers more specialized inquiries and answers related with experienced clients.
Minor Server Quality Factors
Pros and Cons
- Administration terms as short as 1 month
- Free template-based site building programming
- Lower hosting costs
- Free domain, with hosting
- Less capable hardware at lower value points
- Extra expenses for shorter terms of administration
- Extra domains cost only $15.99 each
- Proactive technical and support group
- Both Windows and Linux servers accessible
- Same vigorous hardware platform over all price points
- Extra charges for SSL certificates and backups
- Charge for primary site building software and email
About Your Money
- Gives very modest webhosting arrangements. Beginning at $3.49/month, JustHost hosting is 63% off the standard cost for $9.49/month for clients who use the promo code.
- JustHost additionally gives $100 Google AdWords credits and $25 Yahoo | Bing Ad credits, and free domain name transfer or registration.
- GoDaddy has 3 webhosting plans, named Ultimate, Deluxe and Economy. With over half extraordinary rebates, the hosting plans are charging for $3.49/month, $4.99/month and $7.99/month. Obviously both webhosts give moderate hosting arrangements, offering rebates to new comers.
- The value we said above is the most minimal one pertinent to the two organization’s annual designs. JustHost and GoDaddy additionally permit short charging cycles, however the transient designs cost significantly more than yearly ones, in this manner we exceedingly prescribe users subscribing to a yearly one, regardless of whether with JustHost or GoDaddy.
The Verdict: GoDaddy Vs Justhost
Tier: JUSTHOST WINS!
JustHost – 4/7
GoDaddy – 3/7
Taking every one of the variables we examined into thought, JustHost has far outperformed GoDaddy in individual webhosting administrations. JustHost practical shared webhosting plan could be a standout amongst other webhosting options for bloggers and individual site proprietors requesting magnificent online presence sponsored by a capable support staff.
GoDaddy is a decent alternative for domain name registration while JustHost is the better decision for shared hosting. We profoundly suggest people and independent companies running with JustHost for moderate, quick and dependable hosting administrations.